Friday, September 28, 2012

XRR News 9-28-12

Well Everyone,

            Today I find myself barred from progress by the damn sounds of Yo Gabba Gabba. My son is watching his favorite show only my desktop so the only thing to do is update you all on the laptizzy. So I have finished recording and editing my reviews for DC Universe Online and Rift. All that is left to do is to finish the commentary and I will have my reviews for you so make sure to stay tuned. In other news, I have decided tonight to take a break  from reviews and show you all some of my awesome PvP action. If you have a preference on whether it is DC Universe Online or Drakensang Online, please be sure you let me know in a comment. Also I will be setting up my YouTube channel this evening so stay tuned and be ready to be amazed. I just played this game the other day and loved it by the way so make sure you check it out if your looking for a gift or an amazing role playing experience. Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning - Xbox 360 - Xbox 360 Games (Google Affiliate Ad)


                                                                           Happy Gaming Fuckheads,
                                                                                    Xerioc (the Loud Mouth)

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment