Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What XRR is about

Hey Everyone Xerioc Here,

                This is my blog for video gaming. Fair warning I don't have a clean mouth when I play and have a slight anger issue mixed with a strong competitive side. It's always fun to listen to me and my commentary's are going to be amazing. I currently spend a lot of time playing various MMORPG or FPS style games and learn a lot of cool tricks and easy things to pick up that will improve your overall gameplay. Tomorrow I will have my first video to post hopefully. I will host a walkthrough corner, a review page, secret spots, and much more.

                                                                           Keep Looking Everyday for Updates,
                                                                                                 
                                                                                      Xerioc (the Loud Mouth)


                                              



                                P.S. This video is definitely not me ( I am much better fucking looking than this chum)
                                    but I figured we would start the language and content of right ;-)

                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment